European Rugby School by Ospreys Rugby
Ospreys Rugby have a proud tradition and focus on youth development and since its inception in 2003 we have been providing high quality rugby schools for local young boys and girls from ‘Ospreylia’. We are now extending and building on this for the 2014 summer and offering ‘The experience of a lifetime’ for youth from across Europe by offering the opportunity to be part of the European Rugby School by Ospreys Rugby. The first of our multi-venue European camps started in 2012, which was crammed full of activity and education, providing a summer study break in the United Kingdom that will be remembered forever.
We are highly experienced at providing English & Rugby camps and we take great pride in the quality and content of our camps as well as the care of our students. From the time you arrive in Swansea, to when you are packing your bags on the last day, students are well looked after, active, motivated and happy. Our goal is to provide an exceptional inclusive week-long rugby experience for all our young players and Coach-Educators from across Europe.
All this and English Language tuition will be included in our 2014 Rugby School. Find out more by clicking the links on the left or Contact Us if you’ve got any queries.
- 5 Coaching sessions delivered by professional Ospreys/WRU coaching staff
- The opportunity to meet world class Ospreys, Wales and British Lion players
- Lectures on important rugby related topics such as nutrition and Sports Psychology
- Guidance on correct conditioning techniques
- English Language tutorials conducted by Swansea University English Language Training Services which has been recognised as performing at a level of ’Excellence’ by British Council Inspectors
- Coaches will receive advice and guidance from the Ospreys Coach Development team
- Each player and coach will receive an Ospreys Player pack which will include training kit and personal items
- 6 nights full board accommodation at Swansea University (www.swan.ac.uk).
- Use of gymnasium and indoor training facilities
- Use of Wales National Swimming Pool (at extra charge)
- A visit to the iconic Liberty Stadium, home of both The Ospreys and Premiership Swansea City AFC
What’s NOT included in the cost of the school?
- Travel Costs – Travel arrangements to arrive in Swansea to be the responsibility of the participant
- Personal Expenditure
- Additional night’s accommodation